Shipping older radios & insurance claims

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Mon Nov 26 21:40:14 EST 2007

I for one KNOW Doc and he is of the highest integrity one can ever
expect from a person.  There are always two sides to any story and I
prefer to believe Doc's.
I for one stand up for Doc and applaud him.
Bob  W5UQ  Tampa