[Milsurplus] Manuals for AN/TRM-3 (SG-24)

J Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Fri Oct 5 11:29:50 EDT 2007

Sorry, I don't have the banual, BUT there is a fairly nice example of
the generator itself in the estate I working to redistribute. If you are
interested, please contact me.

The unit is big and fairly heavy (roughly a 24" cube) but could be
brought to NEAR-Fest in Deerfield next Friday or to MIT the following
Sunday. It was not on the list to be sold right off, but if someone
wants it, it can be worked into the load.

Please email off list if you covet this.

Thanks,
-John