Veering OT: One Man's Attempt To Save Morse Code

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Oct 9 19:46:08 EDT 2007

Oh wait - are you serious? That is THE Chuck who runs QRP-L?
Oh heavens to Murgatroyd, Ian - don't EVEN get me started
about that dude... I had no idea that's who it was!

No wonder Doc was having a reaction! (sorry) - I promise I will get
back to the sbuject matter at hand