One Man's Attempt To Save Morse Code

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 10 19:41:28 EDT 2007

Exactly Bob.   Motivation to learn the code to be able to get on 40
meter CW.... very simple idea... hmmmm

So, if I want to get on 40 CW, then I need to get the license for it...
hmmmmmmmmm

All other modes are mostly push a button and it's there... skill to hook
up PSK or RTTY or SSB or FM is NOT the same....  sure it takes skill,
but it is NOT the same....

Oh well.  I'm through here... like beating a dead horse... I give up...
cause what I am saying here isn't going to change the FCC's mind or even
a lot of your minds... no problem.. we ALL have opinions....   Just
wanted to say what I thought... Thanks guys for letting me say it...

now BACK to HAMMING... and Hamming can be "whatever turns you on" in the
amateur radio world.  I fix ham gear... make it work & purrrrrrr....I
love it.....  AND I LOVE CW.... especially CW DX chasing....

Today is my wife and mine's anniversary.  She said, "let's go swim"...so
I'm heading for the pool... it's still warm enough to swim but not for
long...

Bob   W5UQ   TAMPA... FLORIDA... where it's warm most all year long....