NEED YOUR SMARTNESS FOLKS

spalletta spalletta at RCN.COM
Sat Oct 20 22:51:28 EDT 2007

I have a Hygain  ( broken down) yagi multi band antenna think its 7 or
nine element( it might be missing 2 elements still searching) but all
the plastics Black are cracking or cracked, Hygain hasn't replied to my
requests for assistance so now im asking you, where do i get replacement
parts and is there a loss of gain or ? if i paint the antenna Black
White or sky Blue and is there a best color instead of silver? Also i
have a crankup tower think its upto 60 feet here in the SF bay area will
be selling it what should i ask for it already taken down? Thanks for
any positive input. Phil KI6LEA