F/S

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Thu Oct 25 15:17:08 EDT 2007

Hi All.. I have two items F/S

1. Viking II
This Viking II has been completely refurbished and the front panel has
been redone
by Dee W4PNT. The Cabinet has also been repainted but not by Dee. Great
Job. It has
had PTT added and a complete change to the speech amp. The Speech amp
Interstage Transformer has been removed and a Hammond 812 transformer
driving the grids of the Modulators. I have been using a W2IHY
with a Heil PR-40 and have had fantastic reports with it. Listing it
here before E Bay.
Price is $500.00. Shipping is on you. I will take it to Pack and Ship
but you pay the rate.
I have full 110 watts output at about 95% modulation on the Mod Monitor.

2. Heath SB-634 Station Control

In working condition including the clock. One number is not as strong as
the rest. SWR
meter works and is accurate. Front panel is a 10 case is a 9. Need
$95.00 plus shipping.

I will trade this item for a good PEP SWR Meter. No mini meter. Must be
able to take 2KW PEP.
An MFJ Giant Meter would be great.

Yell at me via E Mail at rwpeters at swbell.net  or 972-288-9911

Thanks

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI