R-174 receiver case

Dave Merrill r390a.urr at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 25 16:45:39 EDT 2007

Somewhat off topic, but perhaps interesting anyway:

There was a separate case/power supply for the R-77 Receiver of the
AN/GRC-9.  It was made by Telefunken for the German army.  The one
pictured sold on eBay in April, 2007 for about $200 + shipping from
Europe.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/r-390a/R-77.jpg