SWAP: 19.5MHz Xtal for MHz - CORRECTION

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Wed Oct 31 00:54:59 EDT 2007

Dumb pill here!  :-(

To cover 50-54MHz on 10M I will need two crystals
and will need to go higher rather than lower with
my mixer frequency!  Duh.

So, I need a 22MHz crystal to put 50-52MHz on 28-30MHz
and a 24MHz one to put 52-54 on 28-30MHz.

Right now I need a 22MHz crystal, please?

Sorry for my confusion!  ;-)

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html