Somewhat OT: more stuff from basement (power supply stuff this time)

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sat Sep 1 13:03:01 EDT 2007

More cleaning up and getting rid of stuff - pictures and better descriptions on:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts

Pricing set to just cover packaging - you will have to add the shipping cost (UPS Ground or DHL) from zip 64014 to get the total. Will combine if possible. These will probably be pitched in trash if no interest. Please reply directly to me if interested.

Item #1: Power Designs lab type power supply
Cost: $5 plus shipping
DOES NOT WORK!  Shipping wt estimated 15 lbs.
Output: 0 to 20 VDC, 0 to 1.5A.
Nice  source of parts including a great meter, controls and case.

Item #2: Digital Equipment (DEC) power supply
Cost: $3 plus shipping
Condition unknown. Shipping wt estimated at 9 lbs
Input: 120/240 VAC
Output: +5 VDC @ 4A, -15 VDC @ 1.5A

Item #3: DEC ferro-resonant constant voltage transformer
Cost: $3 plus shipping
Condition unknown. Shipping wt estimated at 16 lbs

Input: 120/240 VAC

Output: low voltage ac - unsure how much, 2 secondaries

Thanks for the bandwidth. Your help in cleaning up my basement will be appreciated!

73
Bob Groh
420 NE Sunview Cr
Blue Springs, MO. 64014