FREE: TWO BC-669s

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Sep 7 10:06:46 EDT 2007

Ah, the dreaded realization that there are just some things that we are not going to get to in our lifetime!  Personally I am getting more and more to the point - sort of 'I don't care if I get anything for this (fill in the blank) but it has GOT to get out of here!' (add slight note of desperation). I hope someone takes you up on the offer, Dee, both of us would hate the idea of consigning them to the junk pile. But what else is a guy to do?  My fingers are crossed for you.

73
Bob, WA2CKY

----- Original Message ----
From: Dee C. Almquist <w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET>
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2007 8:40:38 AM
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] FREE: TWO BC-669s

I have one of these for restoration & one for parts. They presently are
taking up space in my store room. YOU MUST COME GET THEM. I wont lift
them let alone transport them, hi. If no interest, I will con my
grandsons to hall them off to the dump!

My shop is in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, 10 mi E of intersection
of I-64 & I-81, Waynesboro.
73 es Dee
Cell: 540-480-7179