Dx-100 F/S

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Tue Sep 11 18:13:43 EDT 2007

FOR PICK UP ONLY...I have a Dx-100 that I need to pass along...The
chassis is not very clean...
It does load and gets good output. First the negative...Meter switch not
working but was working before I replaced the front panel. VFO works but
slips a lot... Now the positive..Replaced the front panel with a good
one, not perfect but good...Replaced all the knobs with K9STH
replicas...Had the case powder coated and it is now perfect. This is
going out as a deal for $200.00 but as I say pick up only. Dallas area.

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI