please post following

WE0H we0h at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 19 23:33:01 EDT 2007

Just build a new multi tapped tank for it. While your at it, add in
tuned input tanks to keep the transmitter happy. You certainly can
modify any CB amp, tube or transistor, for the Amateur & Experimental
bands with a little work. Besides, your doing all of us a favor by
taking another bootlegger amp off the market and changing it so it will
not easily go back on the Chicken Band...hi hi...

Mike
WE0H