10/11 meter amps-my 2cents

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Sep 21 23:39:52 EDT 2007

> Also help them stop saying "Q" signals on voice,

WHY? Take this comment with a pinch of salt, but...
There is absolutely nothing wrong, illegal or unethical about
using  Q signals on voice, for crying out loud.

Reminds me of the first time I got on 146.52 MHz FM and called
CQ and some snob came on and told me that "We don't DO that
on FM"

Yes, and I have been a licensed radio amateur for 40 years
and operated on three continents.

Feh!