10/11 meter amps-my 2cents

Bry Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Sep 23 06:48:39 EDT 2007

Great comments from Rick and Glen,

Since the 1960s, "handle" was part of the lingo as of course were
terms like  "skip" etc.  They are a part of our heritage along with
the Q signals.

Anyone who thinks our heritage is "snobbish" just doesn't get it!
That is never the intention.

It seems especially appropriate to use the old style 1960s operating
procedures and lingo if we are using Boatanchor radios!

I will QRX (but not "on the side!" - ha ha!)

73, Bry AF4K