Viking I

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 26 14:47:50 EDT 2007

Go to http://www.qth.net and sign up for the Johnson
reflector.

Glen, K9STH

--- Rinkie & Ron Pollack <rinkies at ROADRUNNER.COM>
wrote:

Just got a Viking I with the VFO.  Changed the filters
and got it on the air.  Is there anyone on the list
who is knowledgeable on these units? There are a
couple of minor mods that I'd like to know what they
do.  Is there another list devoted to Johnson
equipment?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com