FS Items

George Runyan wb6yec at COX.NET
Mon Aug 11 16:15:38 EDT 2008

Hello List:

I have 2 Items for sale:

1.	A very nice Viking Ranger 1. It has been recapped, PTT relay added
and the HI FI audio mods. I prefer a pick up, but will ship. My asking price
is $390.00. This has been my faithful AM rig.

2.	I have a nice Yaesu FT 401D transceiver. SSB, CW and AM operation.
It looks like it has CW filter. It is in working condition, but could use
some cleaning up. It comes with the matching speaker/phone patch and the
matching desk mic. I picked this unit up from a ham needing some financial
help. I have not gone through it, but I have tested it and it seems fine.
Full power out and all receive functions. I am asking $290.00 to recover my
investment and time. I think it is worth more.

Please e-mail me off line. Of course I can produce some pictures upon
request.

George

WB6YEC

San Diego