AR-88 receiver that appears to be the one stolen from me --

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Tue Aug 26 20:18:03 EDT 2008

Hello everyone !

I've sent a detailed report to the Chief of Police in Blue Springs, MO,
including my four pictures taken prior to shipment, and the two eBay
pictures posted on the Internet.

It will be interesting to see what, if anything happens next !

Meanwhile, I'll try to figure out what the seller's identity is -- which I
may not be able to do, but I bet the Police Department can !!

I'll keep you posted.

Hopefully this one will have a happy ending !!

Mike/
K5MGR