AR-88 receiver that appears to be the one stolen from me --

Ron Lawrence W4RON W4RON at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Tue Aug 26 20:29:50 EDT 2008

Did you click on the "ME" next to their ebay ID at the top
of the listing? It at least has their first names, what they do for
a living, and even their wedding photo.
The police should have no problem with it.

Ron w4ron