Ebay problems

Tom Chesek tchesek at EPIX.NET
Thu Aug 28 15:11:42 EDT 2008

http://foxtango.org/foxtango001.htm

The Fox Tango Website(for Yaesu users) has a link to an auction site
called ioffer. Above is the link to Fox Tango and you can click on the
ioffer link there. I've hesitated from using ioffer because it doesn't
appear to have a lot of traffic yet but maybe it is time for us to
move our hobby interests and businesses there.

Tom K3TVC