AR-88 receiver on eBay is item number 380058470533

Don Roden donroden at HIWAAY.NET
Fri Aug 29 10:29:36 EDT 2008

I agree Todd, but something more than money was stolen... The claim may have
been paid , but the buyer may have wanted the AR-88 for reasons other than the
claim value in dollars. Maybe it reminded him/her of a family member or
friend..

I guess that's the difference between "legally right" and "morally right".

Don WA4NPL