Any Heath manual I may have will be available to all Boatanchor collectors

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Sat Dec 13 14:28:34 EST 2008

Hello !

While I probably only have several dozen Heath manuals, my understanding of
"fair use" means, as others here have said, I can lend them to friends, and
can make archival copies.  I can allow friends to view them without fear of
penalty.

Any Heath (or any of the other 100 or so manuals I have from many
manufacturers) will be available to any Boatanchor member for non-commercial
use (viewing in your home).

Losing Heath on the Bama server is a sad and tragic loss.

But as in any good chess game, there's a strong move to be made in the face
of an opponent's strong move.

Thanks, everyone !!

Mike/
K5MGR