Heathkit manuals... Copyright issues.

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Dec 13 14:34:04 EST 2008

No, I think we should fight them.  If my information is correct, then
a Mexican stand off should start.  We'll need to group together and
support our friends who post these schematics and books.  If they
find out that can't bully us, then this stupid thing will stop.

Ask yourself, what value does all the Heath stuff have. (or any of
the others?)  They are done.  That part of the hobby has died.
Historians will be able to print what they want to a need, they
always do.  What's left?  Just someone wanting to take their football
and go home.  I can't imagine for a minute there will be any profit
in it for them.

After this, would any of us buy anything from them?

73, John Dilks