Heath Scchematics/manuals

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 13 16:38:54 EST 2008

There is no problem with the actual manual.  You can definitely give it away, sell it, or whatever.  The copyright violation comes in the reproducing of the manual or parts thereof and then distributing the copies.  It is where the reproduction comes in that there are problems.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

--- On Sat, 12/13/08, RAY FRIESS <rayfrijr at msn.com> wrote:

From: RAY FRIESS <rayfrijr at msn.com>

I would respectfully disagree.  If I bought the manual and I own it, especially if I was the original builder of the kit but even if I bought it somewhere else, then copyright or no copyright, it is my property and I can do with it as I see fit.   Sell it, give it away, or whatever I please. When you buy a book or manual, it becomes your property and no one can tell you that you can't give it away or share it with someone else.