It looks like Heathkit manuals are no longer available for download on BAMA or any other sites. Copyright issues.

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Sat Dec 13 18:45:02 EST 2008

Actually, Heath sold their original manual copies AND the rights to reproduce them , on EBAY about 5 months ago.  As I recall there was something like 7 four drawer file cabinets full.   They went fairly cheaply.
Perhaps the new owner plans to defend the ownership of his property?

John K5MO