BE-5 schematic source

Rich Post postr at OHIOU.EDU
Mon Dec 15 13:19:43 EST 2008

The schematic for the BE-5 is here on a Brit site:  AFAIK it dates from
before 1964 and is therefore public domain in USA.  Heath manual copyrights
were not renewed according to my data.

Oh, And any schematic you REDRAW in a more modern fashion is automatically
copyrighted by YOU.

You cannot copyright ideas, only expressions thereof.

http://www.vintage-radio.info/heathkit/index.htm

Cheers es 73,

Rich KB8TAD