reponse to post heathkit be-5 schematic

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 15 15:21:48 EST 2008

in reponse to post about heathkit be-5 schematic

the president of data pro told me he wants to back up the heathkit & ham commuity, he offered to let bama leave schematics there but i see none so i guess they don't want to be bothered ? i have tons more here i will list them all for him,heath fans, hams but it takes me time to do it i am getting old so just book mark page and check for awhile until all is done.
if you need or want full manual get that from him.
leon @ technology systems
www.tech-systems-labs.com