HT-37

Artmouton k5fnq at COX.NET
Sun Feb 10 08:03:31 EST 2008

Chris - that was my "General" rig many years ago - 1960's.  Replaced a
Johnson Challenger.
It is phasing SSB but I never had a bad audio report.
If I remember correctly it is a different tuning than the load and dip -
peak output only.
It was the little brother to the HT32, which I always envied but never
bought.
You might get more from some of the restorers on the list.
Art Mouton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris" <boatanchors at PEOPLEPC.COM>
To: <BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 11:11 PM
Subject: HT-37

Hello All

 Can any one tell me a little about the HT-37 SSB rigs, I have been wanting
to pick up a vintage SSB rig to use along side all my AM/CW gear but have
not as of yet, Is the HT-37 a descent SSB rig to get and use....Please let
me know  your thought on this any and all would be greatly
appreciated...Thanks Chris