Hickok settings for some tubes

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 9 00:03:07 EDT 2008

Gents,
I am looking for Hickok 605 settings, US equivelants or pinouts for the following tubes:
RK-25 =CV3671
7309 LOOKS LIKE A 5U4
HY615 =CV3506
301B - Not the old ballast tube, small 7 pin
TP-39 photo tube
QV-331 small 7 pin hand lettered
Pinouts would be helpful if settings are not available as I can do a generic check with a diode type tester.
If anyone needs any of these rare goodies for paper weights, please make me an offer.
.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you.•:*¨¨*:•. Rick Darwicki -= N6PE =-