National NC-183D dials

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 22 16:12:43 EDT 2008

I have completed the artwork for fixed panels with the black pentagrams for both the bandspread and main tuning dials for the National NC-183D.  I am working on the actual clear plastic panels right now.  The main difference between these reproductions and the originals is that it looks like the best place to put the pentagrams is on the front of the panels instead of the back.  However, as of right now, that is not "set in stone".

I should have them completed within the next few days and will have a price on them at that time.  The panels are a "bit" complex and that is taking some time to perfect.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com