SB640 resto parts

hudlerb1@netzero.com hudlerb1 at NETZERO.COM
Tue Jul 22 16:52:16 EDT 2008

Hello listers,

Way too damn hot / humid outside here for enjoying the outdoors, so I'll work on some projects.....

Looking for the dial pieces on a Heath LMO, you know SB series stuff.

I could use a decent dial ( some cracks OK ), and the little ity bity nylon spiral follower the goes "round the groove...

The rig must have taken a hit. The groove is chipped and the previous owner made a nylon part from a screw....doesn't work very well.

Checked around, don't see much on the web, if the part is listed, there are none to be had.

Any help / suggestions??

Bruce WA3MKC