Dial cover maker

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 30 22:30:04 EDT 2008

Quite a while back someone posted a URL for a site that had instructions for making various types of transparent dial covers.  I had the site "bookmarked" but lost my bookmarks a while back.

Basically, the site described how to take thin plastic, like from those 2-liter soft drink bottles, and, using the household oven, make new dial covers for boat anchors.

I acquired a National NC-200 today and it needs a new cover for the dial.  I do have a National NC-2-40DT that has the same size cover to use for the model.  Therefore, I would appreciate anyone who still has that site bookmarked posting the information.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com