Dial cover maker

Walter - K5EST walter.k5est at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 31 09:21:51 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Glen Zook <gzook at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Quite a while back someone posted a URL for a site that had instructions for making various types of transparent dial covers.  I had the site "bookmarked" but lost my bookmarks a while back.
>
> Basically, the site described how to take thin plastic, like from those 2-liter soft drink bottles, and, using the household oven, make new dial covers for boat anchors.
>
> I acquired a National NC-200 today and it needs a new cover for the dial.  I do have a National NC-2-40DT that has the same size cover to use for the model.  Therefore, I would appreciate anyone who still has that site bookmarked posting the information.
>
> Glen, K9STH

Glen,

I have this URL bookmarked, he makes dial covers out of .020 hobby
shop plastic which would be close to a plastic soda bottle. Anyway,
hope this works for you..........and congrats on the NC-200!
http://members.aol.com/EB062559/DIALCOVERS.html

Happy Anchor'ing.........73....Walter - K5EST