Uncle

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 1 00:16:43 EDT 2008

OK OK OK it is about 2/3s against and 1/3 for me giving the list a heads up on my eBay listings of my old parts.
From now on if I have any really good stuff like my restored S-85 Hallicrafters or NC-125 for sale I'll offer them up here.
All the smaller hard to find stuff will not be mentioned here.
Sorry for causing a flap.
Engineers boil everything down to the sum of the forces is zero and the sum of the moments is zero..... as one, I guess I boiled it down to parts for sale is parts for sale.

Rick
http://www.qsl.net/n6pe/