DX-100B and WRL VFO FOR SALE

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Mon Jun 16 21:35:01 EDT 2008

Hi All, I have a very nice and clean DX-100B For Sale. It has a VFO
problem but works fantastic on all bands. It is a collector quality
cosmetic wise. I have all manuals and then some to go with it. Pictures
are available on request.  If I have to ship it the price is $450. Plus
shipping and packing. Pick it up and it is $400. I will meet anyone 100
miles from Dallas.

I also have a very nice WRL 755 VFO in great working condition. Case
cosmetics are about a 7. Electrical perfect. Does not drift at all Rock
solid. Price is $125.00 plus shipping.

Thanks all...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com
972-288-9911

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI