FS: Hallicrafters, Lafayette, Sprague, Motorola and More

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Thu Jun 19 14:02:10 EDT 2008

Here are a few items for sale.  Prices do not include.  I will ship
overseas.

Hallicrafters S-119 Receiver............$45 plus shipping
This was the last of the Sky Buddy receivers made in 1961-1962. This is
a 3 band, 3 tube receiver covering 540 kHz to 16.4 MHz. It has a BFO and
an internal speaker. This radio works well and looks good however the
speaker grill is partially cracked. A small hole can be seen in the
photo. The fiber board back cover is partially bent.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/s119hallicrafters.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/s119hallicrafters2.JPG

Lafayette Receiver HA-600..........$65 plus shipping
This is a General coverage communications receiver with bandspread for
80/75, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters. Modes AM/SSB and CW. Coverage 0.15-30
MHz. Produced 1970-1975. Works well. Cosmetically nice with some
scratches on the case and two incorrect knobs.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ha600laff.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ha600laff4.JPG

Sprague TO-4 Tel-Ohmike Capacitance Checker& Manual...$110 plus shipping
This is a deluxe tester that will measure capacitance, power factor,
leakage current, insulation resistance and resistance. It will measure
capacitance from 1 pf to 100 mmf and resistance up to 20,000 Megohms.
This unit works well and is in good condition. Includes a photocopy of
the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/spragueTO4.JPG

Signal R-68 Wireless Practice Telegraph Key ...$50 plus shipping
This is from the early 1930's. Condition is OK but the key has a bit of
surface rust. I hooked this up to a DC source and the buzzer does work.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/signal_electric_keyset.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/signal_electric_keyset4.JPG

Motorola 62X21 AM/SW Table Radio..........$40 plus shipping
This is a six tube 2 band radio from around 1953. I believe this was the
export model as it included short wave. This radio covers the AM
broadcast band and one short-wave band of 6-16 MHz. This radio is in
nice shape cosmetically and plays very well. It is very sensitive on
short wave. Hooked to an out side antenna, I was able to listen to
numerous short wave broadcast stations on the 6 MHz and 10 MHz bands and
WWV on 10 and 15 MHz.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/moto62x21.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/moto62x214.JPG

Hallicrafters SX-43 Receiver with Manual....$130 plus shipping
The receiver works but would benefit from a restoration. I listened to
signals on the AM broadcast band, WWV at 5, 10 and 15 MHz as well as
signals on several short wave bands. I did not hear signals on the
higher bands or on the FM band so I would assume it needs help. The
s-meter works, the BFO and crystal filter work. Cosmetically, it has
lots of scuffs and scratches as can be seen in the photos. It has all of
the correct knobs. It does not have any dings, dents or extra holes.
This is a a heavy receiver. Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx43.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx432.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx433.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx435.JPG

Hewlett Packard HP 711A High Voltage Bench Supply...$125 plus shipping
This is a regulated high voltage power supply with an output of 0-500
volts dc with a maximum current of 100 mA. Unregulated ac output is 6.3
volts at 6 amps maximum and 12.6 volts center tap at 3 amps maximum. The
supply has two meters. The current meter measures 0-100 mA and the volt
meter measures 0-500 volts or 0-50 volts with the push button. This
includes a photocopy of the HP 711A manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hp711a.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hp711a3.JPG

Advance Electric Dow-Key Clone Coaxial Relay....$25 plus shipping
3 Available
Antenna changeover relay made by Advance Electric which looks identical
if not more ruggedly built than a Dow-Key relay. Possibly this company
built the relays for Dow-Key. This is a 24 VDC unit with SO-239
connectors. Tested and is in very good condition.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/advance_relay.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/advance_relay2.JPG

TenTec Electro-Voice 729 Microphone.....$35 plus shipping
EV Electrovoice 729 High Impedance Microphone with stand. This mike has
a TenTec logo so it probably sold by TenTec for use with their ham radio
equipment. Cosmetically the mike looks good but is missing some paint in
places. I hooked the mike up to my Bogen amp and it is working. Sounded
very good with nice strong audio when listening to it. It is currently
wired with a 2 pin microphone connector most likely wired for use with a
Johnson Ranger or a Johnson Valiant transmitter.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/tentec_mike.JPG

Heathkit GD-1776 Programmable Home Heating Control in the Original
Box....$18 plus shipping
This kit is from 1977. It looks like this was assembled and than put
away in the original box. This auction includes the original manual and
box, the controller and the thermostat. It is untested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heathkitgd1776.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector