Resistors Needed

howard holden holden7471 at MSN.COM
Fri Mar 7 11:07:44 EST 2008

Alan, the 10K 10 watt is readily available from Antique Electronic Supply in
Tempe AZ. The 30K 30 watt might be a problem, but you could, if there's
room, wire three 10K 10W's in series. I've done this before, and things work
out well. I have several supplies with three 25K resistors paralleled in a
bundle but wired in series. The leads come out of each end so it's easy to
install, and I've had no heat related problems with the resistors next to
each other.

Howie WB2AWQ