FS: EMC Model 213 Tube Tester

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Fri Mar 7 17:23:43 EST 2008

FS: EMC Model 213 Tube Tester
Electronic Measurement Corp. (EMC) N.Y.
This may never have been used, I don't know. I bought it represented as
new-old-stock a while back and it has remained on a shelf. It is in the
original box with the original tube chart, schematic, and some selector
switch information.
Features:
• MFG: Electronic Measurements Corporation [EMC]
• Model 213 Vacuum Tube Tester • Input: 117 VAC
• Mechanical analog meter movement - special scales
• 1 Calibrated potentiometer
• 1 Neon indicator
• 7 vacuum tube sockets
• 14 Slide switches
• 2 Rotary switches
• Heavy Duty Construction
• Made in USA
Asking $45. including standard shipping in USA.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Free OS : http://www.ChurchPup.com