Need a Drake TR-3 Plate Ammeter -- 0 to .6 amp edgewise meter --

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Tue Mar 18 20:19:46 EDT 2008

Hello everyone !

I'm restoring a Drake TR-3 that someone earlier in its life abused rather
badly.

The Plate Ammeter has a broken support inside it, and the meter stick unless
the meter is held upside-down.  I am unable to see any obvious rubbing or
meter hand contact with any part of the meter.

If anyone has a "junker" TR-3 or a TR-3 Plate Ammeter available, please let
me know.  It appears this is the last "difficult" part I need to finish the
repair/restoration.

Thanks in advance very, very much !!

Mike/

Mike Langner