Help valuing an AR-88 that UPS destroyed last week --

Bert & Kathy n8nn at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu May 1 18:05:00 EDT 2008

Ron -- Every one has their story to tell.  I've never had anything by superb
service from UPS.  On the other hand I've been screwed numerous times by
FedEx whenever I've failed to convince the sender not to use FedEx.

My best FedEx story involves receiving a post card from FedEx sent to my
address asking me what my address is...!  Gosh, to you think they could read
the address off the post card before sending it and just deliver the package
instead?  Also, my telephone number was included in the shipping address
label, but they never bothered to call me.  It took 17 days to get my
package delivered from the warehouse 65 miles away to my door -- and that
was after uncounted phone calls and broken promise after broken promise to
deliver.

Out of the hundreds of packages delivered to me by UPS, I've never had a
scratch on a single one.

My eBay profile said "No FedEx, NEVER" until they made me take it down.

Bert, N8NN