shipping

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Thu May 1 18:22:31 EDT 2008

so... I've heard it all.  It is hard to determine WHICH service is the
worst.  UPS, Fed EX, USPS, DHL or pony express.

They all seem to have "horror stories".   Bottom line.  If you had bad
experiences with one of the above, chances are you feel they are the
WORST.  I don't blame you.  Bottom line for those of us who have not
experienced BAD things with one of these services is: They ALL have had
some TERRIBLE things happen.  ALL of them have horror stories.  So
bottom line, shipping can be hazardous to your item that your are
shipping.  Looks like we have to just "take a chance".  OR drive it
there ourselves.
Just one man's opinion.   Bob  W5UQ..... Lost the ECHO.... (W5EUQ for 53yrs)