Knobs and dials

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 29 18:36:13 EDT 2008

I have listed a bunch of knobs and dials on ebay and will be selling off my large collection of old regen parts over the next few months. A lot of air variables, power resistors and doorknob caps will be on the block.

If you put me in your favorites you might be able to snag some good stuff.

Search the whole store for dials or knobs as I may have edited old listings and have stuff in the wrong category.

Rick -= N6PE =-

http://www.stores.ebay.com/n6peradiotubes