Knobs and dials

grg w5grg at W5GRG.NET
Fri May 30 08:45:26 EDT 2008

Rick- To me this is pretty sorry to post this to this group without
first offering your stuff to the group.
The City of Tempe hosts this group, it is a free service. Ebay is not
free and I for one would not go on Ebay to buy your stuff even if it was
almost free, which I am sure it is not.
Most lists ban Ebay postings and this one should also.
Just my .02
Tnx . George W5GRG. AFA4GG