FS: Johnson, Lysco, Military, Heathkit, National, Knight

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Nov 11 09:40:24 EST 2008

Here are a few items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
entertain reasonable offers and I will ship overseas.

Thanks for looking.

LS-215 Loudspeaker - NOS, NIB?...........$75 plus shipping
Appears to be NOS in the original box but a bit of paint is lifting on
one side.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG

Signal Corps ARC-5 Receiver Mounting Rack FT-220-A...$50 plus shipping
Made by Western Electric. This will hold three ARC-5 receivers. This is
missing the back which holds the connectors.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/arc5rack.JPG

Lysco Transmaster 600 Transmitter..........$225 plus shipping
Works on all bands. Clean looking unit but does have extra holes drilled
in it. This model does not have the modulator. Includes a photocopy of
the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM6.JPG

E.F. Johnson Viking Messenger White Face Tube CB Radio ...$35 plus shipping
Fun project for 10 meter AM. Appears complete with mike and power cord.
Untested
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/whiteface.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/whiteface3.JPG

E.F. Johnson Viking Messenger Two Black Face Tube CB Radio ...$20 plus
shipping
Another fun project for 10 meter AM. Includes a power cord but no mike.
Untested
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/blackface.JPG

Heathkit IT-27 Transistor Tester with Original Manual...$22 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathIT272.JPG

National Radio NC-303 Speaker.............$90 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc303speaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc3032speaker.JPG

Knight P2 SWR Power Meter with Original Manual....$30 plus shipping
Tested, working unit. Small scratch on meter face and paint chipped off
on directional coupler.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp22.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp23.JPG

Westclox WT8AMP Canadian Military Telegraph Key...$30 plus shipping
(I have several of these keys)
The key appears to be new old stock and in excellent condition. I
believe these were used by the Canadian Military in W.W.II.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key2.JPG
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector