FS: Heathkit, Millen , National, Knight, Lysco, Military and More

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Oct 21 17:27:34 EDT 2008

Here are a few items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
entertain reasonable offers and I will ship overseas.

Heathkit SB-220 Linear Amplifier.......$700 plus shipping
This is a 1 KW 80-10 meter linear amplifier that runs off of 110 VAC or
220 VAC. It uses a pair of 3-500 tubes. This amp is in very nice shape
with no extra holes. It has a few paint chips/scratches. Nothing has
been arced or burned and the amp was recently given a thorough
go-through (last month). Puts out around 800 - 850 watts with 100 watts
drive on 110 volts. I have used this with my Yaesu FT-1000MP
transceiver. Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb220.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2202.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2203.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2204.JPG

Wanzer Z-4 Z-Match 160-10 meter Antenna Tuner.........$100 plus shipping
Clean unit. Nothing has been arced or burned inside.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/z_match.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/z_match2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/z_match3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/z_match4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/z_match5.JPG

Millen GDO with Original Box...........$125 plus shipping
Excellent working Millen GDO with all coils and original manual and
original box. Box also has Burstein Applebee tape on it.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_gdo.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_gdo2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_gdo3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_gdo4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_gdo5.JPG

LS-215 Loudpseaker - NOS, NIB?...........$90 plus shipping
Appears to be NOS in the original bix but a bit of paint is lifting on
one side.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG

W.W.II Aircraft Radio Receiver CW-46051A RU-16...$400 plus shipping
Western Electric W.W.II Aircraft Radio Receiver CW-46051A which is part
of the RU-16 aircraft radio equipment. This also includes the rack
mount. This unit appears to be NOS and is in excellent condition. It has
the RU-16 dual coil set which is Low Range Q and High Range M. It is
untested as I don't have the cables or a power supply.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ru16receiver.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/ru16receiver3.JPG

Signal Corps ARC-5 Receiver Mounting Rack FT-220-A...$125 plus shipping
Made by Western Electric. This will hold three ARC-5 receivers. This is
in good condition as can be seen in the photos.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/arc5rack.JPG

1920's Acme Radio Battery Eliminator - Tungar Rectifier...$75 plus shipping
I believe this unit is from the 1920's. This is  in excellent cosmetic
and working condition. I measured 12-13 volts dc out of this unit.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/b_eliminator.JPG

Lysco Transmaster 600 Transmitter..........$225 plus shipping
Works on all bands. Clean looking unit but does have extra holes drilled
in it. This model does not have the modulator. Includes a photocopy of
the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM6.JPG

National Radio NC-303 Speaker.............$90 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc303speaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc3032speaker.JPG

Knight P2 SWR Power Meter with Original Manual....$30 plus shipping
Tested, working unit. Small scratch on meter face and paint chipped off
on directional coupler.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp22.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp23.JPG

Westclox WT8AMP Canadian Military Telegraph Key...$35 plus shipping
(I have several of these keys)
The key appears to be new old stock and in excellent condition. I
believe these were used by the Canadian Military in W.W.II.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key2.JPG
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector