kind of a test

vlincoln vlincoln at FRONTIERNET.NET
Mon Sep 1 13:48:36 EDT 2008

I know the FT-1000d is about the same weight.
I think for boat anchors, to qualify, it would be tubed, due to the prodigious
amount of power required for the tubes (filaments, screens, plate)
and modulation transformers,
the associated beefy (heavy) power transformers required.  Also
fans,to expell the heat
created.  Steel shielding, etc.  A lot of units were 100 lb area +.

van lincoln