Vacuum variables

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 2 15:26:45 EDT 2008

I have 2 Jennings vacuum variable capacitors with a range of 20 pf to 500 pf rated at 15 KV.  Both of these are in excellent shape.  They do have 1/2 inch diameter shafts.  Can E-Mail photo on request.

I did a quick search of the Internet to get a "feel" for what these capacitors are selling for.  Wow!

Anyway, will trade one or both (depending on the item) for certain "boat anchor" equipment.  Am especially interested in the following:

Heath SB-200
Heath SB-220
Collins 30L-1
Collins 32V-3