ARRL handbooks for sale cheap

grg w5grg at W5GRG.NET
Thu Sep 4 11:14:36 EDT 2008

I have dealt with Walt Belsito and he is a good guy and honest.
I think he can use his old call anyway he likes,his web page indicates
he is exK1Rts. I do not remember any regulation about referring to
yourself with your old call, just cannot get on the air with an expired
call.
George W5GRG, AFA4GG