ARRL handbooks for sale cheap

Rodger wq9e at DTNSPEED.NET
Thu Sep 4 11:47:57 EDT 2008

Over the past couple of weeks I have purchased several hundred older
radio magazines from Walt.  The condition was great, his pricing is very
fair, and he ships quickly.

I am sure that Walt had his reason for letting his license expire but
regardless of his amateur status he is a great guy to deal with and
anyone interested in the items he has for sale should feel confident in
buying from him.

Rodger WQ9E