Old Wire

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 4 14:06:59 EDT 2008

I have "come upon" some fairly antique wire.  While I don't want to get rid
of all of it, I'd be happy to share.  If you want to wind some old looking
coils, it's just the ticket.  There is 24 ga, covered in green, maybe silk,
and 22 ga, covered in white cotton.  Does anyone want any?  How about a
couple of greenstamps for a little coil mailed in an envelope?  Seems like
25 feet would make several coils.  I'm getting low on beer.
Wilson, W4BOH