Hallicrafters HT-33A

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 18 20:30:08 EDT 2008

I just obtained a Hallicrafters HT-33A linear with a bad final (PL-172).  I believe that there have been some articles on changing out the tube with a more readily available tube.  However, I have been looking on the Internet and just cannot find any.  In this case google is not my friend!

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might locate this information?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com